Sunday 21 September 2014

Day 15 - The Aftermath of Talking Too Much

Day 15 was Saturday again.

Woke up more swollen than yesterday, I guess that's the price you pay for talking too much :)
My husband joked that my best friend had broke my jaw again...bad man! :D
Breakfast was readybrek.
Lunch was scrambled egg made with fruit jerk cheese so we'll just call it Mexican scrambled eggs.
Supper was beef stew (blended) with mash.

Updated my blog in the morning and before I knew it, it was 12.15pm and I wasn't even dressed! I've been up and dressed before 9.30am every day since I came home.

In the afternoon went to Sainsburys to buy bread, milk, etc...running low because the kids have been off on holiday. I picked up a pot of trifle (my favourite pudding) but there wasn't anything else I fancied. Although I'm pretty sure I need to start eating new things, it's getting a bit boring.
I felt ok, not squiffy being out today.

Rest of the day was spent reading my book, blogging and playing facebook games on my kindle.
I even managed to stay up a bit later until nearer 10pm and read for a while once I went to bed.

Photos for today:
My mouth looks a bit squint and I think this is because of the increased swelling. But the bruising has gone!





No comments: