Monday 27 October 2014

Day 52 - 6 Years 5 Months of Braces!

I'm bored today. Husband has went back to work and kids have went back to school after being off on holiday for the past 2 weeks.
I've cleaned the bathroom, dusted, hoovered and mopped the kitchen floor (that was taking it a bit too far really, head was sore after that idea) and now twiddling my thumbs so thought I'd take some pictures because I haven't put any pictures up on here for a wee while.

Excuse the startled surprised look on my face in photo 1...and the hair...I need a haircut!

You can definitely see how my mouth is asymmetrical now. But I think this is just how I'm going to look now rather than it being anything to do with an infection or whatnot. Unless there is still swelling going on that i don't know about.

In my bite picture you can see that my midlines now match!!! (plus you can see my super cool orange and black ligs...of all the colours I've had over the past 6 years and 5 months, orange and black have been my favourite)




And just for fun, I thought I'd look back at my pre-braces photo and compare it with today's:




No comments: