Thursday 2 October 2014

Day 23 - Out Visiting and Pain

Today was Sunday and I woke up swollen and in a lot of pain. I had to take full complement of pain medication including codeine.

Went to visit my brother inlaw, his partner and my niece because I've not seen my niece for a long time.
They had brought me back a present from their recent holidays, a marshmallow sandwich. Now I totally appreciate that they had tried to think of something soft to get me but I can't eat marshmallow, yes it's soft but it still requires chewing.
Another gift the kids got to eat.
Managed to stay for about 2 hours and had soup for lunch but then really did have to go home because I just wasn't fit for visiting, I was just too sore.

Came home and crashed on the sofa for the rest of the day.

I can remember what the rest of my family had for supper but I can't remember what I had! If I think of it, I'll edit this post :)
Ah! I remember now and actually it was so awful it was worth forgetting!
Supper was couscous with chicken gravy and mashed up broccoli. I ate it, but it wasn't good.

No comments: