Wednesday 19 November 2014

Day 75 - Pain No Happiness

For the past 3 days I've been in pain.
It comes and goes.
For example, today I have been awake since 7am and up since 7.30am. I've been fine. Eaten a pancake and had a cup of tea for breakfast.
Now, at 9.50am, it feels like someone has come and punched me in the jaw on the right hand side. It is a deep pain. Definitely bone pain rather than nerve pain. Almost like the kind of pain you get with toothache.

Have taken painkillers which should help put it away.

Yesterday the same thing happened, pain arrived late morning, took painkillers and then it came back later afternoon and then nothing until this morning.
If it's not my jaw, then the only other thing I can think it could be is another ear infection. But I don't want to go to the doctors and have them tell me that my ear is fine, it's referred pain from my jaw (had this happen already).

So painkillers and we stick it out until my appointment with the orthodontist next week.

I also have developed a lump on the left side, between the cheek and my gum. It's quite red and getting bigger. I tried to get a photo of it this morning but this is a case where I really need a medical photographer to take a picture because I can't get a photo that shows what I see with my own eyes.

I have a worry that food may have become trapped and skin growing round it.

But it will have to be looked at.

No comments: