Sunday 3 August 2008

Uh-Oh!


The chip! The gap!

Look what has happened! I spy with my little eye a slight chip on my top incisor! Have tried to circle it in Paint but you can hardly see the circle. But basically it's the dent on the left of the picture. It's being cause by the bracket below..it fits in just nicely when I bite together

Sigh I REALLY hope this doesn't mean molar buildups back on again.
I'm not worried about the chip actually, because that tooth has had the first dent on it for a long time (no idea how it got there), I'm more worried about getting molar buildups back on. Bad I know I know!

2 weeks til 2nd adjustment....aside from the chip...my denture isn't a happy bunny (I'm surprised it is still intact actually) and that wobbly tooth is a little less wobbly but still wobbly.
Now got a huge gap between incisor and next tooth along and think the lower arch is straightening more.

1 comment:

Dragon (Karen) said...

So sorry about the chip ... hope your bite sorts quickly, so you don't need another round of the buildup!

Good luck with your continued progress!