Tuesday 26 August 2008

BOO!!!!

Not necessarily braces related but thought I'd post this entry.
Since getting my braces on, I decided new teeth means I'll get new glasses and new hair too. Lets have a bit of a change.
So here is what I look like now after my trip to the hairdressers this morning. This is the first time my hair has EVER been coloured! And I'm LOVING my new red glasses :) The short hair is a bit of a shock to the system hehehehe.
But and there's always a but isn't there...... I HATE how squint my face is getting. I don't know if it's the teeth moving or what but I'm sure my lower face looks worse than before. It all needs to be shifted over to the other side just a wee bit. It would all look fabulous if I didn't have my jaws and my teeth right now.
Oh I can't waitl til after jaw surgery and I'm going to go for a new look then, only then will will look much better :)


No comments: