Friday 4 July 2008

Profile Pictures - 1 Month 1 week In Braces







Here are some profile pics I took today. They aint great but hopefully you can see something :)
Actually looking at a side profile, I don't look too bad and even worry a tad that by putting my lower jaw back I'll look chinless. But I just have to remind myself that it's only going to be a few mm back from its current position.
But it's when you look at the front profile that you see where it's all wrong and wonky and squint and I do indeed need surgery.
I always kinda think, side profile view, that I'm a bit flat faced from the cheeks down, like there's no much definition going on.
I think from the top front view pic that you can see how one eyebrow is higher than the other, one eye is more closed than the other when I smile. I want a more even smile even if we can't do anything about the wonky eyebrows :D

No comments: