Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate today. I hope you had a lovely day :)

I managed to eat entire Christmas dinner from prawn cocktail for starters (although lettuce was a bit tricky), to full Christmas turkey with all the trimmings (albeit a slow trek through the plate) and 3 puddings (1 piece of cheesecake and 2 bowls of trifle (trifle is my favourite pudding ever!)).

Of course, there had to be the bag of nuts that I can't eat, but my hubby will enjoy eating them for me.

Definitely still need a napkin when eating, it's a funny thing, it's almost like my nerves have went inside out, I eat something and instead of feeling it inside my mouth, I feel it on the outside. So I feel like I have food running down/stuck to my chin but don't. That's on the right hand side where the numbest area is.

Putting on lipstick this morning was kinda weird.

I'll be 16 weeks post surgery tomorrow so here's a photo update since I've not done one for a while.


No comments: