Tuesday 30 November 2010

December 2010

Today was the day where my orthodontist has truely turned evil I think! LOL! My appointment lasted 30 minutes today, my lips are red raw from all the pulling and tugging, my jaw is sore from her pushing it in a direction it'd rather not have been pushed and now I can't speak properly not chew.
So what did I get this time: wire on bottom, pulled out, reshaped a bit and put back in again. Top wire changed to a thicker wire, 2 powerchains, wire ties and a hook added.
Now got another molar buildup on the bottom spanning 2 teeth this time (OH I so hate these molar buildups, whoever thought up these as an idea must be sadistic I'm sure)
Oh and in order for us to try and get my top teeth behind my bottom teeth (Oh how I wish when I was a teenager we just skipped the braces to bring the top teeth in front of the bottom LOL) I now have to do some 'Patient Participation'. I now have elastics. It says they are green on the packet, but they are actually white. The numbers on the packet says: distance: 20MM, 30MM and force 54g, 89g. No idea what that means but if anyone reading this does then feel free to leave a comment and inform me :) I have to wear them 24/7 except for when I'm cleaning my teeth.
I have managed to 'eat' a fried egg sandwich with them in so guessing I'll be able to eat with the elastics in all the time.
So now for the pictures! I'm sorry the side on ones aren't too open, my lips hurt too much from being pulled and stretched so much so I wasn't going to make them even more sore just for taking some pics. But anyways I'm sure you'll get the idea!


Full Frontal
Bottom with molar buildup

My right side

My left side








No comments: