Sunday 5 October 2008

Grumble Grumble

After 3rd adjustment 4 days ago, I'm feeling miserable this time round :(
That is 2 really thick wires on my braces...I think the bottom archwire is round and the top certainly looks square/rectangluar. I knew as soon as they went on before the ligs went on I was in for a sore few days.

I have 3 mouth ulcers, on cheek watch cause 2 wires are threatening to cut my cheek again and while I can't say I'm in pain, as the day goes on I really want to gnaw all my teeth out of my mouth!

Add to that I can't eat properly because of this new tooth (that looks brilliant but is so wobbly I'm scared) and I just want to curl up and hide.

I know it will all pass and in a week's time I'll be ok but right now I just want to hide :(

why did I say yes to braces?

No comments: